Check out all of the .hack//DIVERGENCE characters here. Also, please use your character post to update weapons, armour, money, and items.

Moderator: Nighthand

Armina
Exalted Player

Armina's Profile

Post by Armina » Wed Apr 02, 2003 7:07 pm

name: Armina (“battle maiden”)
real world player: Trelweny
class: Long Arm
level: 33
weapon: Dhampir Lance (Level 23; skills: Juk Repulse (wood L2), Rai Wipe (lightning/thunder L2), Life Drain; Attack: 26; Accurracy: 11; Evasion: -4; Magical Attack: 3; Magical Accurracy: 4; --info on looks or how the spells work would be great! *hugs* Can't seem to find if either skill is single or multiple targets) ((backup=Berserk Spear L12 (VakRepulse -fire; DoubleSweep; Attack: 19; Accurracy: 17;) ))
equipment: Wyrm Scale L17, Peasant'sCapL27 (Repth, Rip Tyne), Ranger's Boots L27 (skill: Ap Corma (increase Magic power); +2 Pdef,+6 Peva; +2 Mdef,+6 Meva; +2 Water, +2 Fire, +4 Wood, +2 Thunder, +2 Darkness, +4 Spirit, +4 Body) ((backup=CeramicAnklet L11 (Dec Ganz) )), SilverBracer L6 (Rai Rom-L1 Thunder)
items: 4 Antidote, 2 Restorative, 23 Health Drink, 10 Emperor's Soul,
6 Ressurect
Scrolls: 5 Ice Floe, 5 Raging Earth, 2 RainingRocks (1:R:Earth), 5 Gale Breath, 2 GreenGale (1:R:Wood), 2 DarkNight (1:R:Dark), 5 SpeedCharm, 1 HuntersBlood, 1 WarriorsBlood, 3 WarriorBane
money: $15303

"wishlist":
  • Holy Tree Mail[27] [+2Pdef, +6Peva] [+2Mdef, +6Meva] |
    | [+2 Water,+2 Fire,+4 Wood,+2 Thunder,+2 Darkness,+4 Spirit,+4 Body] |
    |Juk Kruz(1:S:Wood)
Appearance: very bad scan can be seen here.
clothing: Blue halter top, gauntlets, & boots. Blue skort (shorts/skirt combo) with red & yellow triangle-wave patterned trim. Red bandage type wraps coming out of her boots to just below her knees & from underneath her gauntlets to her elbows. Boots & guantlets have slivers of yellow trim on the edges.
eyes: Blue
hair: short & random, brown leaning to auburn
height: 5’4”
personality: bubbly; happy-go-lucky; ultra inquisitive (aka curious). She will jump right in on ANYTHING if it strikes her curiosity. Although she tends toward the ultra-hyper she IS dependable… until something in the real world calls her away.

*point of interest: there seems to be a pair of brown cat ears pointing out occasionally from underneath her unrully hair*
(ooc/ the way I look at it, this character was being made during the "big battle" versus the General which she doesn't know about AT ALL --I do cuz I've read it, but I'm going to play it off like I don't-- so somehow she got a slight "backlash" or something from the hacker-girl & wound up with ears. She can't hack squat on her own *laughs*)

Background: Trelweny studied the game box in her hand. The World... it's supposed to be really good. Looks at the empty shelf, still pondering in her decision. It's the last one here. The rest have sold out right before me. The young woman sighs deeply, then returns to reading the box descriptions. hmm... "more addictive than EverQuest"? Well, I've heard of many who are getting disillusioned with that game. "Get FMD goggles for full immersion into The World." hmm...

Grabbing the FMD goggles box, Trelweny caught it between the crook of her arm & her body. okay, goggles -check! She smiled to herself, then frowned with worry. But will this game be all that it's cracked up to be? I want to really escape! To really see these beautiful scenes fo myself! Again, she sighed.

"um, can I help you ma'am?" Trelweny turned to look at the salesman Not that long ago I was still a "miss"... She sighs again.

"I just can't decide whether I should get this game. Is it all the box claims it is?"

The salesman's head nods vigerously. "It sure is! I've never played a game I could get so involved in! I highly recomend it!" He paused & caught her eyes meaningfully. "But if you're going to purchase our last copy you might want to do so before the next wave of World-crazy shoppers shows up. I'd hate to see a pretty thing like you mauled over a game."

Smiling, Trelweny followed him to the counter with her copy of The World & FMD goggles.
Last edited by Armina on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:27 am, edited 56 times in total.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 02, 2003 7:14 pm

welcome from us heavyblades...

what's a skort, do you have a pic of one?
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Apr 03, 2003 5:42 am

I'll have a picture scanned in & on my website of her soon.

A skort is usually shorts with a little flair but with a flap of cloth over the front so that it looks like a skirt, but since it's shorts underneath the girl doesn't have to worry about the shortness. *grins* In other words, so she doesn't have to worry about accidentally showing something if she's active or if there's a strong wind. At the same time she can still look & feel a little more feminine. Sometimes, as in this case a skort is merely shorts with enough flair so that they fool the eyes & give the illusion of being a skirt.

Does that help? I hope so!

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 03, 2003 5:43 am

i like skirts more...
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Apr 03, 2003 7:07 am

*laughs* yeah, I bet! *giggles* I'd like skirts more too if I didn't have to worry about them so much! But then, if I was a guy I'd like skirts just the way they are!

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:21 am

Armina Real Life Story

Trelweny
(Double check on Nighthand’s BBC “famous” thread to see if that could be Trelweny. If that ends up not being a good idea, just cut out the famous part, okay?)

She doesn’t think of herself as being famous. Sure, she’s got the house & clothes & and car, but the fame certainly has not brought her any happiness. If anything it has been a burden & a hindrance. It does not help that she has been thus far unable to bear a child… something she wishes for more than anything.

This failure at being a woman has gotten her despondent. Her husband, Trevor, whom she loves more than anything, has been more & more busy with work. Even though she has made more than enough money to support them in their relatively simple (for rich/famous people) lifestyle, he feels he must "bring home the bacon”. Between their conflicting schedules they rarely have time to share together.

She is feeling time creep up on her, even though she won’t be thirty yet for a few more years.

She acts so many parts & roles that she is losing sight of who SHE is.

She became an actress hoping to change the world—with a young & foolish girl’s dreams. Finding however that the world pretty much does not WANT to change started her downward spiral. She stopped partying with the “famous” crowd, etc. wanting only a family—which is somehow denied her.

Lately she has only taken role offers to keep herself busy & sane while Trevor works long hours. Looking for something else to pass the time she found The World.

Family’s reactions
Trevor would be devastated. Might feel it’s his fault for leaving her so often on her own.

Her father would blame her mother & her mother would blame Trelweny’s messed up priorities (mother had always wanted Trelweny to finish college like she herself never had instead of becoming an actress). Her father might also blame her acting –non-scientific. Both parents would also blame the game & their daughter’s over-escapist tendencies in regards to reality.

Trevor’s parents would be sad & pray a lot—comforting Trevor as much as they can, Ditto for his younger sister. His youngest brother would be more vocal & crass in his opinions, which might not make sense.

The sister’s husband would look at it as some sort of terrorist action, being very red, white & blue minded.

Her brothers’ reactions would be very odd. The older of the two would probably turn any conversation started with him into a heated philosophical debate while his petite/dainty wife tries to calm him down. The “baby” brother would either repeat parent sentiments & opinions (especially the father’s) or be melancholy or even apathetic about it. Possibly a random combination of the two.

An investigator would most likely meet with everyone in the entry-room of Trel & Trevor’s house. Most likely it would have posters &/or clippings of Trel’s films & Trevor’s accomplishments. The computer room would be filled with fantasy/romantic fiction & inspirational art about following dreams & anything being possible.

Her bedroom (if they let her stay at home, & considering her status this might be possible) would be creams & beiges with a blue sky scene on the ceiling, white clouds & all. Not frilly in any sense, but soft & comfortable. Art of couples & families on the walls. A small secretary desk & matching vanity. Bare essentials in make-up, grooming, etc.

In drawer essentials: scented lotion, mascara, scented body spritz, lip-gloss, rouge, eye shadow, powder. –only 1-2 max of each. A couple packs of bobby pins & some hair clips are in the drawer as well.

An old atomizer is on the vanity along with old silver brush & matching mirror. The atomizer appears to be for looks only.

3 cats: her two will rarely ever leave her side (if she’s at home of course) &/or take turns curled up against her. They can’t seem to be kept out of the room. Trevor’s cat follows him around mostly, occasionally attacking ankles of visitors.

House is in the country, obscured by trees. almost smack dab in the middle of Ohio --no one looks for celebrities there. Investigators would have had to find out from interpreting medical information & rumor mills, then gotten an invitation from Trevor. Anything to help find out what's happened to his wife.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect